Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Polka In The Rain + NYX Lippies


Who was not freezing today? I know I was. I went to my dentist for my appointment and to my luck, I was not a basang sisiw when I got off the bus (mind you, my dentist is located near UST! You know what that means when it rains lol). 



Red Polka Dotted Top - Forever21 (P895)
Khaki High Waist Shorts - Thrifted (P55)
Denim Jacket - Forever21 (P1275)
Studded Handbag - Tomato (P750)
I also went to Trinoma today to watch The Amazing Spiderman (how can you not fall in love with Andrew Garfield’s smile?) and while waiting, I spotted an NYX booth in Pop Culture. The prices were the same as those who sell them online so I decided to buy! This time however, I was not so lucky. All the shades I wanted was sold out so I bought other shades that I always had as a second option; Muse and Cierce.

I really like Muse. I first thought it was too purple but it’s actually a good shade. It was the closest to the one I wanted, Rose Bud.



I didn’t like Cierce as much but figured I could use it alot since it has a nude type of shade on my lips. It smells sooooo good and as a NYX lippy, does not fail to moisturize.



That picture does not look good. LOL. Anyways, until next time! Stay dry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment